Monday, January 5, 2009

Ring, Rang, Rung...

Happy 2009 to everyone.

It was good to see friends and family over the past few weeks. I look forward to meeting up with those of you I didn't get a chance to meet up with in all the hustle and bustle.

My wife and I were invited by our friend, Jake Webster, to participate in a small group show. The exhibit is entitled "The Dream" and will take place at Goshen College in Goshen, Indiana January 24 - February 18, 2009. The opening reception is January 24th from 2-4 p.m.

I'm exhibiting a couple of new prints and my wife will exhibit some of her botanical light box assemblages.

February 6th is also the last day to view my exhibit, "Herencia" at Latino Arts Inc. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

If you are a curator or know of an exhibit space that is looking for a print and painting exhibit to show please contact me and maybe we can schedule something for this coming year.

No comments: