Monday, September 21, 2009

Dem Bones




I’m hoping making these skeletons doesn’t kill me. Days have been spent on the computer reworking the “Arbol de Vida” image for the 44 cd cover. Evenings have been spent in my garage – cutting, rasping, and sanding boards into bone shapes.

The boys kept trying to coax me out onto the lawn for some playtime this weekend. Took a break to visit with friends at a cookout and catch a movie with the boyos. I don’t know whether it was all the sawdust up my nose, allergies or a combination of everything that gave me a near migraine-sized headache last night. Or maybe there is just too much to do.

Tomorrow night I give a talk to the print class at Goshen College.

Tonight I select and wrap up some prints for a print sale at the University of Illinois @ Chicago’s Student Center East on Friday and at the National Museum of Mexican Art on Saturday. Friday and Saturday I also have meetings with the Consejo Grafico.

No comments: