Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Prints for the Holidays

People have been asking so I thought I would place the info here:

The 3x4" color relief prints that you see in my photos section are available for sale. Just $50 a piece plus $15 s/h while supplies last.

Order as many as you want but remember that these are very small editions of each color (5 or 6 per color) so they may go quickly. Each print is mailed out unframed and in a secure rigid holder. Get your orders in now if you'd like to have one or more before the holidaze.

Here's how:
send me and email address and the title and quantity of the print(s) you want to info@ramirorodriguez.com and I can invoice you through paypal, or if you prefer, I'll email you an order form that you can mail in with your payment. Sorry, I'm not set up for credit cards.

And as always, my other prints are available as well at my website RamiroRodriguez.com

Peace









No comments: